With the global coronavirus pandemic, worldwide economic setbacks and social unrest and turmoil, it’s no wonder that so many people are discouraged and depressed. It’s enough to discourage and frustrate anybody! But what can we do? How can we cope? Where can we look for hope and help? We need the answers, and you can find them in the pages of your Bible! We address these key questions in this issue of Beyond Today magazine.
- Hope and Help for the Brokenhearted
- A Taste of Chaos to Come
- Are You Worn Down by Weariness?
- Will You Be Prepared for the Next Crisis?
- God’s Message: Think Differently!
- The Power of Forgiveness
- Is There a Better Way?
- Coronavirus Fallout: The Economic Impact
- 75 Years After Hiroshima: Real Peril, Real Hope